Thursday 30 April 2009

My Update ...

Thursday April 30th

I am currently stressing about the FMP! (final major project ) . We are doing a live show on may 11th . So, we need to start rehearsals as soon as possible . Everyone’s feeling the same way as me I think . We’ve finished doing the magazine cut out panels for the set . Which I’m practically proud of because it took days to cut out all those celebrities!. Finally reading gossip magazines came in useful .
This week has been so busy for me ! Not only am I rushing around trying to get as much work as possible finished I’m also trying to fit in as many driving lessons as possible . My test’s tomorrow . I hope I pass but trying not to get to excited so I’m not disappointed. Even if I fail I can still celebrate because it’s my 18th on Saturday .
I can’t wait for the live project to be over , cause then were just getting ready for the summer shows until the end of the year . I cant believe how fast these past two years have gone !!

2 comments:

  1. never knew she was going out with a boro player you learn something new everyday

    ReplyDelete
  2. live shows over, you can relax now. yeah right!

    ReplyDelete